So to catch up on the time I’ve been gone (which really, I just got really, really, really lazy and…totally wanted to enjoy the summer and stuff), I’ve decided to bullet point some things to make this post a whole lot smaller than it originally would have been.
- College! I’m on track so far with my original plan however, I did switch my minor to Legal Studies. So…basically my classes so far (aside from a few required from the college core) are all crim. classes…. YAY. I am not looking forward to Constitutional Law classes this semester.
- Family! I don’t wanna talk about it! YAAAAAAAAAAY.
- Work! I wish I had lots of money! But that’s not gonna happen anytime soon!
- Anime! Have watched a bunch more, have gotten obsessed with a lot more, and will obviously be watching a ton more in the upcoming future…
- Manga! I HAVE FOUND MORE TO BE OBSESSED WITH AND HAHAHAHAH, Kuroshitsuji (such a wonderful one) is not at the top anymore… well, it wasn’t anyway since OT was number 1, but it’s not fallen to like…number 10? I dunno, frankly, it’s slowed a bit and the plot line has crumpled for me. STILL, I will likely continue to sometime in the future analyze and rant about its chapters.
- Follow up on number 6! Current top mangas! Oresama Teacher (of course), Cheese In The Trap (OH MY GOD, INHO FOR LYFE), Akatsuki no Yona (no surprise), Real Clothes, etc etc.
- Animals! I still have many.
- Writing! That has slowed incredibly….kind of.
- Follow up on number 8! I’m actually still writing…but only rp for now.
- RP! Chilling on Skype and sorry for those on kik…….. because I look at it every once in awhile. oops.
- Friends! As always, I adore them all. Even the ones who don’t return the same feelings <_> (which means, unwanted friendship????? o.O)
I think that’s it for now. First day of class tomorrow.