Monthly Archives: December 2014
A silver iPod Classic 160 gb.
I already have one so technically I don’t need a new one… however I really want one right now because Appple no longer makes them.
Yeah, thanks to everyone going for the new stuff, Apple stopped making any more classics. Which really is retarded in my opinion, since the classic is soooooooo much better than the iPod touch!
I love listening to music, quite frankly I’m addicted so my iPod is my lifeline. Without it, I’d go crazy. So if anything were to happen to my current iPod, I would have to get a replacement immediately. Except, by then, there might not be any more left. Classics that is.
So I need a new one that I can keep on reserve.
Yes I know it’s selfish arghhhhhhh!
This is the first of the many to come items on my Christmas wishlist this year. Instead of writing to Santa about what I want, I’ll be blogging them in hopes that the chubby man will somehow read them whilst netsurfing for great deals on plastic toys for the good kiddies around the world. (Hehehehehehe!)
Anyway, my first wish is: MANGA.
I want lots of manga books, however I’m categorizing them into one single ‘item’ on my item list; because if I didn’t, I’d never move on to the other non-manga things I want.
This is my current manga collection size, minus the bottom shelf which is full of exactly what it looks like: Goosebumps books. (Yes, I was/oddly still am a fan. And I kind of still collect them…)
Currently, I have many more on order, waiting for the phone call to tell me to come pick em up at B&N, but I want more.. selfish as that is.. Those shelves in the picture are lacking in my opinion. They are too empty.
Of course, I have plenty downloaded manga on my tablet and phone, but nothing beats a physical copy of them. Nothing beats having the books. Plus, I like showing my appreciation to the author by paying for them when I can.
So that is why, I am making this plea to Santa. Get me manga!
Here’s a small list of some of the ones I’m currently wanting:
– Oresama Teacher Vol. 18 (coming out in March, sooo…not likely to get by Christmas but it’s still getting listed here!)
– Blue Exorcist Vols. 9+
– The Magic Touch Vols. 4+
– Voice Over: Seiyuu Academy Vols. 1+
– Dramacon Vol. 2 and 3
– Skip Beat! (EVERY SINGLE ONE, BECAUSE I HAVE YET TO BUY ONE VOLUME :D)
– Black Butler Vol 19 (Coming out in January so…same as Oresama Teacher)
And bunches more!
So I started playing the app Brain Wars yesterday and I’ve managed to get to the rank Dog. (I CAN’T WAIT TO REACH PENGUIN!)
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would like to play against me?
It’s a very fun game, kind of frustrating sometimes but oh well.
So, if anyone is interested here’s my user code: BBX21031
Just type that in on the add friend slot, and we’ll be good to go 😀
I’m scared, she says. So scared.
Of what? I asked.
Hate, she whispers. I’m so scared that this hate will never go away.
I tell her it will. I tell her to forget about it. To smile and keep moving, because it will all be fine.
I don’t tell her that I feel the same.
I don’t say what I really think.
That it will always be there. That it will call itself hurt, pity, regret, distrust, or sorrow. That it will fester and never fully heal.
No matter the time passed. The years spent in wasted effort.
I don’t tell her the truth.
Because I want to believe my lies too.
The hardest lies we ever tell, are the lies we tell ourselves. For only then, do we realize how great of cowards we really are.
This post was meant to be done a few days back, but it’s being published now so there.
Anyway, about a week and a half ago, I went to dinner with my friend and his mom. We had hung out for most of the evening (watching Mulan – AGAIN :D) prior to this and so when his mom came home, she was like “Food?” And we were like “Yes?” And she went “Panera?” And we said, “Okay?”
Yes. It was all questions. Don’t ask why.
So finally at Panera’s, we got into a conversation about how parents are really odd. I went on a rampage about all the weird little things my mom does and my friend went off about his mom too (as if she wasn’t sitting in front of him at all….hehe..). That led to her saying, “Soooo it’s just us???? What about you guys?! Y’all are little psychos that have me questioning just what popped out of my womb..”
And we were like :O???????????????????????????????
But she did have a point. Once I started thinking about it, there were a whole lot of things that I do that are just so…not normal I guess.. So many odd habits…
So here are some!!!!
- Always questioning people, when they are reading MY books, if they have washed their hands. And then, when they don’t respond or say the haven’t, I make them do so. Or at least try to.
- Trailing off mid-sentence…for no reason whatsoever. I finish conversations halfway through them and don’t pick them back up again. I’ve left several people waiting for my response because they think I’ve stopped to think about what I’m going to say. Nope, I’m just done talking. Even if I didn’t actually finish a sentence.
- Asking for paper in class, even though I have a full stock in my book bag. It doesn’t matter that I know who I’m asking already knows I have paper and don’t want to give me any, I ask them anyways. And when I don’t have paper. I sit quietly until someone notices that I need paper.
- Gazing off into the distance…movie-dramatic-creepy style when I’m in the middle of doing something else. If I’m playing video games, I suddenly stop and my eyes go blank, and I’m in some other world. Reading, typing, etc. it doesn’t matter what it is. Even tests, unfortunately. Before, I was often yelled at to pay attention by my friends. Now all I get is a, “Welcome back to Earth, Miko” when I resume my tasks.
- When I had a boyfriend (back in the prehistoric ages and where I was being dumb as ****), I always had to, HAD TO, respond back double the time it took for him to respond to me. I don’t know why, I don’t know how it started, and I hope I don’t do it again.. but I always did it. It took him 10 minutes to text me? Well, I’ll text him back in 20. He sends me a text an hour later, well, two hours later he’ll get a response…
- I despise any kind of conversation about cheerleading. Why? Because somehow the conversation always lead back to my horrendous past with it. (One year, guys…and never again!! I was so young and foolish back then!)
- I’m very mean to my friends. Like the more I like you, the more nasty I get. It’s not a 24/7 thing, but it happens a lot. I have tried to fix that but there hasn’t been much success. The amount of insults that spew out of my mouth are horrendous.. fortunately, I don’t have the mean tone to accompany them so my buds don’t really get mad at me.. so it’s like a cheery “I fucking hate you!!” or “you look sooo ugly today” or “you have two brain cells, I don’t know how you’re still breathing” or “go dig a hole and die in it” or.. well y’all get my point..
- Taking apart flowers. Whenever I get flowers, I pull the petals off one by one. It’s a very meticulous process for me though. I pull off one petal, smell it, rub it to see how soft it is, then fold it repeatedly as small as I can, then tear it into tiny pieces, and finally crush all the pieces into my fist and shake them off into a pile on a table. Then I repeat the whole process again! Until the flower is destroyed. My mother has fought with me to keep any flowers given to me alive in a vase for at least three days.
- Eating asian food, regardless of how sick I get after. I think there’s something about asian food that severely messes up my stomach. My dad’s stomach too. However, we BOTH love it. The food part, not the sick part. We can’t and won’t stop eating the food – in fact, we’re usually the ones to suggest we get that for dinner or something.
- I can’t stare at dolls head on. I always keep my gaze away and if I absolutely must look at them, I glance from the corner of my eyes. Never ever do I stare straight at them.
And that’s enough of that for now!
So I have a final today and of course, I decided to relax a bit by catching up on the newest Akatsuki no Yona episode I missed Tuesday. And Lord knows how much I needed that.
WARNING: Spoilers! (Anime and Manga)
In this episode, Kija tries to bribe Hak into leaving since there is apparently no more use for him – something I completely disagree with. As Hak isn’t one of the four dragons meant to protect King Hiryuu, Kija won’t accept him being near the princess. However, that kind of backfires when both go to see the princess to complain.
Yona tells Kija straight up that Hak is not and will never leave – she will never allow that to happen. Of course, Hak is extremely happy because that poor sucker is soooo head over heels for the princess. Something, that is soo much more amusing in the manga (perhaps due to the fact the manga is so far ahead than the anime…)
This brings me to the scene that made my day today!
The hilariously fantastic CREEPY as heck laugh I’ve ever heard. And this is Hak’s happy laugh. This is why I love this character so much!
Besides sharing this clip, I also want to get this idea thing off my chest and out of my head about this manga before it kills me. See, for the past few weeks (month more like it, I believe) I’ve been wondering about the rest of the King Hiryuu prophecy thing the priest Ik-Soo had told Yona.
Yona and company have managed to gather the four dragons together, but nothing has happened. Why? Because there’s a little extra bit that hasn’t happened yet: the sword and shield part.
Who is that person? Or what are they supposed to find. Initially, I had my suspicions that it was supposed to involve Hak in some way – it would have made so much sense right? The Thunder Beast would have fulfilled that role perfectly. However, as the manga keeps going and chapters keep coming, I’m starting to doubt that.
I really think…
All the rest of the stuff that Ik-Soo told Yona…
Lord Kan Tae-Jun.
Yup, call me crazy, but I truly believe that Tae-Jun is going to “betray” his father and older brother and all the rest of their group…by joining Yona, Hak, Yoon, and Dragons.
He’s going to morph his super dramatic/oddball/crazy personality into their posse. I’m calling it right now, because I’m tired of just thinking it and not saying it. Plus, none of my anime/manga reading buddies have read Akatsuki no Yona so I can’t really talk about it with them. I only have one person who watches it with me, but he doesn’t read it….so I can’t ever fully discuss anything without fear of somehow spoiling the anime for him..
And for the record, I am following the English translation/scanlations so I’m NOT caught up with the original version and therefore I’m running off with what I’ve read so far. That means I’m probably yammering on nonsense. But whatevs.