The Best Blogging Buddies Award
So I’ve been nominated for this award by the awesome Wolfeh-Chan! And so I’m going to do it now, while still feeling somewhat blogger-y.
1) You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
2) You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
3) You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated, for this award.
4) You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions on your post.
5) You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.
1) Do you regret anything?
Yes. I don’t believe anyone has “no regrets”. I follow more the saying “at the end of the day, all you can try for is to have the right regrets”.
Do I want to mention any of them at the moment? Not particularly.
2) What level of school are you in (including grade level)? If you’re not in school, what’s your job?
I’m a College Freshman.
3) Do you have any artwork from when you were a little kid? If so, are you proud, or embarrassed of your work?
Yes, definitely. And some of them, I flaunt. But most of them, I hide…
4) If you had to choose between going bald, and getting a finger cut off, what would you choose, and why?
Hair can grow back so, obviously I’d go bald. I’d just wear awesome hats everywhere I go.
5) How much fun do you guys have reading the things I write off the cuff?
Wait. We’re supposed to read that?!
6) Just kidding, don’t answer 5. Instead, tell me about a really embarrassing moment of your life.
There are way to many of those so that’s hard to actually choose. But, I’ll go with my having puked on the school’s parking lot in the 6th grade.
We were to run a mile (several times around a GIANT parking lot) and my stomach wasn’t having it that day. I decided to just run as fast as I can so that I could finally sit down which unfortunately for me, was a TERRIBLE idea since it made my stomach feel ten times worse. I ended up stopping near the end of my run, in the middle of everyone’s path and heaving out my guts all over the place. It was baaaaaaad.
No one was happy…and certainly I wasn’t allowed to forget it ever.
7) Why haven’t you figured out your life yet? (just because…)
Because as individuals, we are constantly evolving. We will always ‘grow’ and I, for one, will always be seeking ways to better myself. My life, as it is right at this moment, is fine. There’s certain things I’d like to change immediately, but I’m fine with my current slow progression in doing so.
8) Can you write comedy?
9) Do you name the things you own? EX: Phone, water bottle, laptop, headphones, etc.
Some things. But they have to be significant. I don’t really name my phone or laptop, etc. I have named my car though.
10) Why is your blog name what it is?
My name is Miko. My blog is simply me.
11) Do you use the same name in other places?
HAHAHAHAHA! YES!!! In fact, just google the name and 98% of the time, it is me on all those websites.
12) Do you have a celebrity hero? If so, why?
I did. Not so much right now – I can’t think of anyone at the moment.
13) Do you find yourself wondering how you got to where you are now?
Sure and then I psych myself out thinking about what if ‘this’ had happened or ‘that’ had happened. Would it still be all the same??
14) Favorite music artist of all time?
15) Favorite new music artist?
1) Matt Black (because I just can’t resist nominating him for stuff and ‘cos I like to think we are buddies)
The Questions For The Nominees
1) What is your favorite tv show?
2) First song that pops into your head right now?
3) What are three guilty pleasures of yours?
4) Chipotle, Subway, Taco Bell, or McDonald’s?
5) What is one thing that not many know about you?
6) If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
7) If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
8) Where’s Waldo?
9) What is your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
10) What color socks are you wearing?
11) Blue or Black pens?
12) What’s the best book you ever read?
13) What would you choose to be your last meal?
14) If you were given the option to choose your death, how would you die?
15) What is one thing you wish you’d never heard/learned?