The Liebster Blog Award
The rules for this award
1) The bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them.
2) Nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
3) Those nominated must choose eleven of their fave bloggers that have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions
4) When you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
5) After nominating your faves you need to drop them a comment telling them that you have nominated them.
1) If you are listening to a song, what song are you listening to?
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri BUT sung by Nicholas McDonald. It’s amazing…he is very talented, I think. Click here to listen!
2) If a tree falls in a forest, but there’s no one around to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Obviously. If I fell down in a cave with no one else was around, I’m pretty sure I’d still make a few “I’m in pain” noises. Same logic.
3) What is your favorite food?
Any kind. Except those that are covered in mayonnaise, mustard, or ranch. Also, I’m not too particularly fond of yellow cheese. I barely tolerate the Kraft.
4) What is your favorite book?
The Wednesday Wars (at the moment). I also really love The Count of Monte Cristo.
5) What is your favorite animal?
Squirrel. But no chipmunks. Those are from hell. I also think wolves are pretty neat, too.
6) Blue, black, red, purple, pink, white, green, yellow or orange?
Black. I’m sporting a batman hoodie and batman finger-hole cut gloves right now. White comes next.
7) Christmas or Easter?
I have a particular stance on celebrating holidays. I think it’s a load of bullocks that people decide that on certain days they must act their very best and treat others with kindness instead of just doing it all the time. Hypocrisy at its finest. BUT I still celebrate them anyways just ‘cos. For the sake of the question though, I go with Christmas. I like getting things. (I’m American, duh.)
8) Pen or pencil?
Pen. I like the color black.
9) Warm or cool?
Warm. I prefer sweating to freezing, even if it’s really gross.
10) Candles or air fresheners?
Air fresheners solely because I can be a very forgetful person and would probably set my home on fire if I were to leave candles burning. I like living in a house and don’t want to see it in bits of burned wood and ashes.
11) Day or night?
Night. I’m nocturnal. And no one else is awake at night, so I can sneak to the kitchen and binge on whatever snacks we have. Oh and also drink more soda.
1) School or No School?
2) Hoodie or Jacket?
3) Comedies or Horror Films
4) Ferrell or Sandler?
5) Pool or Beach?
6) Where do you spend your time the most?
7) What is your favorite type of writing style (Novel, Short Story, Flash Fics, Poetry, etc.)?
8) Favorite Genre to write in (Or Favorite Genre to read)?
9) Television shows or Movies?
10) Texting or Calling friends?
11) Online or offline gaming?