The Sunshine Blog Award
Mucho gracias to Matt Black for nominating me for this award. I am very happy and when I had received the notification I ran off to my friends and shoved my phone into their faces. Of course none cared… but I DO.
And now for the questions!
1) Cats vs dogs?
Dogs, but only because cats are too smart for me. I firmly believe that if we give cats a few years to continue multiplying and planning then they will eventually conquer the earth and we’ll all have to move to the moon to survive. If we can get to the moon of course..
2) Favorite Harry Potter book?
Uh…I haven’t read a single Harry Potter book, so I don’t really have a favorite one. But I’ve seen one of the movies. A guy died in it and I cried.
3) Who is your favorite villain?
The Joker. I can’t even begin to describe how awesome he is or how funny I think he is. He makes me want to be a villain. C’mon, cookies!
4) What’s your least favorite book/movie that everyone else seems to love?
5) How are you doing?
I’m about to drink as much MonsterBullDew as I can today, so how do you think I’m doing? Pretty great, if I say so myself.
6) Who is your favorite side-villain?
Ed the hyena from The Lion King. Maybe it’s because he reminds me of the Joker
7) Why do you blog?
Why do people not? But jokes aside, blogging is an outlet for me. It’s a way for me to release what stews up inside me throughout the day. Also it’s better than using a journal that will go MIA within a week.
8) Have you ever tried skiing?
No, but I would love to. Broken bones are nothing.
9) What Hogwarts house are you? I’m the only member in my family (besides Sirius) who made it into Gryffindor instead of Slytherin.
The smart ones, I hope. I’m not sneaky enough nor am I athletic so that leaves me with very limited options.
10) Do you prefer 1st person POV or 3rd person POV?
I prefer all persons, but I tend to use 3rd person a lot. I have a theory on why I do this. It’s because using the 1st person POV feels like I’m speaking aloud to myself, which I already do, so I don’t want to do it on paper.
11) What is your favorite Christmas Special (for any TV show)?
Psych Christmas special! All of them. I adore the show, I obsess over the characters, I laugh at all jokes (funny and not funny), and I love the Christmas specials.
“Shawn Spencer: Lassie!
[Shawn gives Lassiter a “Psych” snowglobe]
Carlton Lassiter: [uneasily] I… I hate snowglobes.
Shawn Spencer: Well, that’s funny. My psychic senses told me specifically that snowglobes *didn’t* give you nightmares about being trapped in a clear ball with snow that burns your skin off.”
5) Uncurb Me
1) If you were a fruit, which would you be?
2) If you could assassinate one world leader in history, who would you kill (Hitler isn’t option, he’s already mine)?
3) What is your favorite soliloquy in all of literature?
4) Your opinions on censorship?
5) 30 Rock, Black Butler, or The Big Bang Theory?
6) Sebastian Michaelis or Claude Faustus?
7) Preferred genre to read?
8) Saddest book you’ve ever read?
9) Funniest book you’ve ever read?
10) Google or Bing?
11) How would you describe yourself as a writer?
Posted on November 22, 2013, in My Blog and tagged award, excerpts, Matt Black, miko, psych, Quick writing, Sebastian michaels, The sunshine blog award, Thought, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.