Thanks to Erin over at The Upstairs Archives for nominating me for this award. YAY. I’m smiling right now. Though no one can tell.
Here are the rules for this!
1) Show the icon on your blog ~ lol, that’s not happening..
2) Answer questions ~ Hai.
4) Make up new questions ~ Hai.
5) Nominate bloggers ~ Hai.
6) and notify them ~ …eh..
Here are the questions ~ And my answers!
1) How many times in a day do you look things up online, on average?
Let’s see, maybe about three times on average. Usually, it’s manga/anime related.
2) What is the strangest thing you have ever said to anyone?
“Actually, I’m asexual.” This happened this past Friday. That is what happens when one is not informed that the birthday lunch they were being treated to was in fact, a date.
In my defense, I was caught off guard and it was the most effective way of saying not interested.
3) Since my dad is having us watch The Avengers and all the movies leading up to them… who’s your favorite Avenger? ;-)
Hehehehehe…. I think The Avengers movie was seriously lacking considering all the enthusiasm and energy for it when it came out. In short, it was a disappointment. Sooooo, when thinking about my favorite Avenger…. There is none. Though, Thor is very hawt.
4) Which Avenger are you most like, in your opinion? In your friends’ opinions?
In my opinion, I am Thor. Because he is hawt. And I am hawt, Therefore, we are a match made in heaven.
In my friends’ opinions, I am Ironman. I have yet to find out why.
5) If you had to pick one–just one–fictional character to be caught with in the middle of a natural disaster (or a nuclear war, take your pick) who would you choose?
I’m choosing natural disaster because the person I’d really like to hang out with would be too distracted by a nuclear war to pay enough attention to me. The person is Son Hak aka The Thunder Beast of Kouka. He is fabulous.
HOWEVER, I would also like to choose Jae-Ha because he is fabulous as well.
SO I decided to flip a quarter.
6) Oddest thing you’ve sung in the shower?
“According to You” by Orianthi
7) What is the biggest thing you’ve had malfunction about your account or blog? (Mine is the elusive “like” button which I have often complained about.)
8) Favorite kind of fruit?
Tomato. Those are fruit, right?
9) What book/movie/poem/short story has made the biggest impact on you lately?
I watched all of Itazura na Kiss a few days ago. I have never felt so… numb.
10) And, last but not least, what was the funniest thing you read recently? Please share! ;-)
This is for the giggles.
This is for the smexi-ness. My favorite is on the far left. Yes, out of these four. He is my type.
Here are my questions!
1) What was the last thing you ate?
2) Hair, Eyes, Height, or Voice (Which do you look for in males/females)? I’m not including personality, because that’s a given.
3) Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra? (FYI, I reject Korra. In my head, it never happened.)
4) Paintball, Airsoft, or Lasertag?
5) Favorite sitting position?
6) If you could choose your birthday date, what would it be?
7) Android or Apple?
8) You just found a dead body on the side of the road, what do you do?
9) You have nine lives. How would you live them?
10) Chicken Nuggets or Chicken Strips?
Here are the nominees!
1) UM, EVERYONE WHO READS THIS. That means you!!!!!!!
P.S. I am now nineteen.
So, the first episode of Akatsuki no Yona is finally out! The subbed version, I mean. I’ve never been more jealous of Japan and Japanese speakers who were able to see the first two episodes back in September (the 28th, I believe). Anyway, for the rest of us, the subbed version is out today (a couple of hours ago actually) and is now available online! It’s also apparently available for download (*cough cough cough*) and from what I see, there are over a thousand people already seeding it. (*cough cough*) Me included…
So GET CRACKIN': CLICK HERE FOR THE FIRST EPISODE
I have seen the episode (duh!) and it’s exactly what I was hoping for. Hak is perfect as he is and I am in love with his voice. I’m feeling good about Yona’s voice as well, however there’s something off about Soo-won’s voice. I’m not quite sure whether I like it or not yet. It is a bit chilling though. He’s somehow a bit more dark than in the manga…though that’s just the first initial vibes I’ve had – perhaps a bit exaggerated due to my huge excitement to finally see this.
So far, I haven’t seen anything massively different from the manga, so I’m clinging to the hope that the anime will stay that way. (PLEASE STAY THAT WAY)
I, of course, can’t wait till we get to see the ‘dragons’. I have a favorite of those, though he no where near compares to precious Hak. He is every bit the sarcastic, cheeky, asshole I was expecting him to be. He’s just so loveable.
I am also pretty pumped for the music. How can anyone not love the OP song and the Ending song?!?!!?!?!?!
P.S. For those who’ve seen it already, doesn’t the opening remind you of a wierd mash-up between Mulan and Avatar: The Last Airbender? Or is that just me??
The first episode is out! And, I couldn’t stop grinning stupidly at my computer screen the whole time I was watching it!
GAAAAAHHHH I love Sata Kyouya. I love who voices him. I love how he’s drawn. I think he’s perfection, especially so when he turns to his sadistic side. The way his eyes change – it’s all too…HOT. (That probably says something about me though…liking his evil, I’m going to make you cry face instead of his prince-like smile face)
The second preview/trailer to Akatsuki no Yona! I felt like sharing because I’m just waaaay too excited for this one. I can’t wait!
I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the upcoming months, I’m going to be doing all my best to lift my spirits! Why?
Because there has been way to many depressing things happening around me and in my life – which isn’t that great.
Of those things, the biggest downer ever, is that it almost seems to be like “suicide season”. Forgive me if that’s too harsh or hurtful, but it’s the truth in my situation. I can’t begin to even count how many times my facebook has blown up in the past couple weeks over a new suicide. Thankfully, so far none have hit close to home, but some still are close enough. It’s depressing how many kids have committed suicide this past month and I feel for all those families.
Beyond that, I’ve been having some downers in my life and I feel no motivation at all to get my schoolwork done. If it weren’t for my old rigorous schedule in high school, I’d be completely swamped right now. Fortunately, nothing has come back to bite me in the butt yet. But, I can feel the impending doom coming down on me as I have three papers due next week and have started neither one of them. Haha.
Anyway, like said before, I’m going to be trying to make myself happier in these coming days! So here’s my a bit of my plan (And you all should do this too – if you can, where ever you see fit):
Watch Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji / Wolf Girl and Black Prince when it comes out because it’s going to be awesome (WHEEE OCTOBER)
Watch Akatsuki no Yona when it comes out because the manga so far has been so beautiful and so I’m sure the anime will be super fantastic. Also, the feels train is going to hit me hard, but I think I’m going to enjoy openly weeping at this rather than anything else.
Finish Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun / Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-Kun which I just realized WAS TURNED INTO AN ANIME VERY RECENTLY, in fact, it’s last episode was three days ago. I’m so excited that this was turned into an anime because it gives me hope that Izumi Tsubaki’s other work Oresama Teacher might be turned into an anime too! (Here’s a link to watch the first episode. Watch it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.)
Attending my new youth group weekly. I used to go to another one, long, long, long, looooong ago. But, it wasn’t as fun nor was it particularly a great youth group. Everyone was really….hmm…..well…everyone acted like they were better than everyone else, so I quit that. BUT, this new youth group was suggested to me by a friend and so I decided to give it a go as he promised me that it would be worth it. And it was. I didn’t know how much I missed this kind of stuff till I got back into it!
Going to PASSION CONFERENCE 2014!!! It’s going to be held in Atlanta, Georgia and will be full of awesome things. I can’t wait to go. I’ll be going with said youth group and best of all, my best friend is going to!
ALSO I WILL BE HANGING OUT WITH ASH SOMETIME SOON OR I WILL MURDER HER SINCE I KNOW WHERE SHE WORKS.
So I’ve been nominated for this award by the awesome Wolfeh-Chan! And so I’m going to do it now, while still feeling somewhat blogger-y.
1) You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
2) You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
3) You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated, for this award.
4) You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions on your post.
5) You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.
1) Do you regret anything?
Yes. I don’t believe anyone has “no regrets”. I follow more the saying “at the end of the day, all you can try for is to have the right regrets”.
Do I want to mention any of them at the moment? Not particularly.
2) What level of school are you in (including grade level)? If you’re not in school, what’s your job?
I’m a College Freshman.
3) Do you have any artwork from when you were a little kid? If so, are you proud, or embarrassed of your work?
Yes, definitely. And some of them, I flaunt. But most of them, I hide…
4) If you had to choose between going bald, and getting a finger cut off, what would you choose, and why?
Hair can grow back so, obviously I’d go bald. I’d just wear awesome hats everywhere I go.
5) How much fun do you guys have reading the things I write off the cuff?
Wait. We’re supposed to read that?!
6) Just kidding, don’t answer 5. Instead, tell me about a really embarrassing moment of your life.
There are way to many of those so that’s hard to actually choose. But, I’ll go with my having puked on the school’s parking lot in the 6th grade.
We were to run a mile (several times around a GIANT parking lot) and my stomach wasn’t having it that day. I decided to just run as fast as I can so that I could finally sit down which unfortunately for me, was a TERRIBLE idea since it made my stomach feel ten times worse. I ended up stopping near the end of my run, in the middle of everyone’s path and heaving out my guts all over the place. It was baaaaaaad.
No one was happy…and certainly I wasn’t allowed to forget it ever.
7) Why haven’t you figured out your life yet? (just because…)
Because as individuals, we are constantly evolving. We will always ‘grow’ and I, for one, will always be seeking ways to better myself. My life, as it is right at this moment, is fine. There’s certain things I’d like to change immediately, but I’m fine with my current slow progression in doing so.
8) Can you write comedy?
9) Do you name the things you own? EX: Phone, water bottle, laptop, headphones, etc.
Some things. But they have to be significant. I don’t really name my phone or laptop, etc. I have named my car though.
10) Why is your blog name what it is?
My name is Miko. My blog is simply me.
11) Do you use the same name in other places?
HAHAHAHAHA! YES!!! In fact, just google the name and 98% of the time, it is me on all those websites.
12) Do you have a celebrity hero? If so, why?
I did. Not so much right now – I can’t think of anyone at the moment.
13) Do you find yourself wondering how you got to where you are now?
Sure and then I psych myself out thinking about what if ‘this’ had happened or ‘that’ had happened. Would it still be all the same??
14) Favorite music artist of all time?
15) Favorite new music artist?
1) Matt Black (because I just can’t resist nominating him for stuff and ‘cos I like to think we are buddies)
The Questions For The Nominees
1) What is your favorite tv show?
2) First song that pops into your head right now?
3) What are three guilty pleasures of yours?
4) Chipotle, Subway, Taco Bell, or McDonald’s?
5) What is one thing that not many know about you?
6) If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
7) If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
8) Where’s Waldo?
9) What is your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
10) What color socks are you wearing?
11) Blue or Black pens?
12) What’s the best book you ever read?
13) What would you choose to be your last meal?
14) If you were given the option to choose your death, how would you die?
15) What is one thing you wish you’d never heard/learned?